About Our Flood Restoration Services
If you’ve experienced flooding because of bad weather, burst pipes, bad plumbing, leaking hot-water cylinders, overflowed sinks or baths or any other event, don’t panic! Carpets & Critters can help extract the water and get the entire structure dry as soon as possible.
What Equipment Is Used?
We use powerful truck mount carpet cleaning machines, industrial dehumidifiers, water extractors and air movers to remove excess moisture to prevent progressive water damage.
Do You Work With Insurance Companies?
How Soon Should I Call For Flood Restoration Services?
Why Choose Carpets & Critters For Your Flood Restoration?
At Carpets & Critters, we understand that, after a flooding incident, the last thing you need is more stress on your plate. That’s why we offer experience, IICRC qualifications and professional equipment to restore your property and possessions and help prevent further damage. Whether it’s a burst pipe in your office building or rainwater in your home, we are here to help.
Why Do You Need Professional Flood Restoration Services?
When it comes to house flooding & water damage in Whakatane, simply removing the water is not enough. Flooding restoration is essential to prevent catastrophic damage:
- A professional knows how to ensure that no hidden moisture is left behind to cause further damage
- Hidden moisture is a breeding ground for dangerous mould and bacteria. Flood restoration services prevent this
- After a flood, the last thing you need is more work to do. Call in a professional helping hand
- Flood restoration needs specialised equipment, which professionals will have on hand
- The best chance of saving your possessions is to bring in flood restoration experts sooner rather than later to get everything dried out
What should you do when you discover a leak?
Time is critical when dealing with flooded carpets & structure. As soon as a flood occurs in your home, or commercial premises contact Carpets & Critters to have your carpets professionally dried, re-stretched and re-laid. Even the smallest amount of water sitting on your carpet can cause hazards such as mould growing underneath the carpet and possibly even structural damage to the hardwood or sub-floor beneath.
At Carpets & Critters, we understand that, after a flooding incident, the last thing you need is more stress on your plate. That’s why we offer experience, IICRC qualifications and professional equipment to restore your property and possessions and help prevent further damage. Whether it’s a burst pipe in your office building or rainwater in your home, we are here to help don’t delay call carpets & critters as soon as posable .
Our flood restoration process involves:
- Moving your furniture to unaffected areas
- Extract any excess water from affected area with our powerful truck mount carpet cleaning machine
- Drying carpets using our high-quality commercial air movers and dehumidification equipment
- Re-structure and re-stretching your carpet if needed
- Re-laying your dried carpets
- Cleaning and sanitizing your carpet
- Drying and cleaning of any upholstery that may have been affected
- We can also supply and laying new matching carpet & underlay if its beyond salvage