About Our Carpet Cleaning Services
Carpets & Critters removes deep soiling with the hot water extraction method, known to some as steam cleaning. In our extensive experience, this is the most effective method for a cleaner, healthier and fresher smelling carpet on completion of cleaning.
How Often Do I Need Professional Carpet Cleaning?
How Long Until My Carpets Are Dry?
What Equipment Is Used?
Why Choose Carpets & Critters For Your Carpet Cleaning?
At Carpets & Critters, our customers receive professional, reliable and cost-effective carpet cleaning services. You can feel confident that our work will be completed to the highest industry standards and handled with the utmost professionalism at all times. Servicing both residential and commercial clients, you can rely on our skills, equipment and experience.
Why Do You Need Professional Carpet Cleaning Services?
Even carpets that undergo the most vigorous, organised vacuuming and cleaning routine needs scheduled professional carpet cleaning. This is why:
- Only professional carpet cleaning equipment penetrates deep into the fibres of the carpet, pulling up dirt and bacteria that simply can’t be reached otherwise
- Removes dust mites, pollen and other allergens that contribute to hayfever, asthma and other respiratory problems
- Prolongs the lifespan of your carpet, no matter how high traffic the area
- Improves carpet appearance by removing stains and dirt
- Deep cleaning lightens the load when it comes to routine maintenance.
To ensure you carpets are cleaned to the highest standards at Carpets & Critters we follow a seven-step carpet cleaning process depending on your individual needs.
2- Commercial-grade pre-vacuum
3- Stain pre-treatment
5- Pre-clean agitation
6- Hot water extraction